Learn how Canberra’s leading mulch supplier can make your garden look good
Using the best mulch for your garden will stop unsightly weeds growing and keep your soil moist, while decreasing your water usage at the same time. If you just moved into a new or old property in Canberra and want to immediately revamp your garden, Wholesale Sleepers has a selection of - mulches that will enhance your garden, while reducing the amount of water you use. Contact us for more information.
Mulch helps prevent excess evaporation, which dries out your - -garden beds. People buy a variety of mulches for different gardening tasks such as covering large garden areas, weed suppression, termite resistance and more. We also stock decorative mulches which are used for aesthetic purposes, while still offering the same water retention benefits.
The types of mulch you require is based on several factors. These include the plant, flower and grass types and the purpose of your garden. The availability and price of the mulch will also play a role in your choice.
Our team is experienced in the various mulch products we offer. As one of Canberra’s top mulch suppliers, we also offer the following services:
- Detailed advice about your gardening needs and problems – seven day a week, so pop in at any time.
- Weekend deliveries at no additional charge.
- Suggest a type of mulch most suited to your specifications and budget.
- Range of vehicles from Canter trucks for smaller deliveries to Rigid trucks for large deliveries. We also deliver in bulk to your home, no matter where you are in Canberra. However, if you prefer, you can collect your - mulch with a trailer.
Give us a ring at (02) 6299 5886 to share your gardening needs with one of our representatives and let us help add a touch of personality to your lawn.
How much mulch do I need?
Our team will help you determine how much mulch you need for any given area. Calculations are done per square -metre,and the depth taking into consideration what you are trying to achieve with your garden.
Types of mulch
Maybe you want to know which is the best mulch for roses or to feed your new vegetable garden? Our team is here to help advise and guide you. Our selection includes:
- Forest litter fresh
- Forest litter recycle-d
- 14mm Tan bark
- 2-5mm Tan Bark
- Red decorative
- Black decorative
- -Cypress Mulch
- Cypress chip
- Certified playground -softfallSugar Cane
- Pea Straw
- Tea Tree
- If you’re a novice gardener, we can help you get started by knowing what type of garden you are growing. We’ll then advice you on when to mulch your garden and how often the mulch should be replaced, to ensure your garden maintains its lush look and feel.
Still sceptical? Read about what our happy customers have to say…
“I have been using Wholesale Sleeper Co’s mulch for quite a few years for my own backyard as well as for my customers in Canberra. I have always found it to be a great weed controller and soil moisturizer. It is easy to spread out around the beds and holds together well as it doesn’t blow away in the wind. Thank you so much Murray and to your team for providing me such an important landscaping supply to keep my business moving forward.” – Jack Patrick, Mowtivated Gardening,
With a 15-year history of speedy delivery, professional advice and easy yard access, coupled with a passion for landscaping, you can’t go wrong with us. Give us a call on (02) 6299 5886. We are available from:
- Monday – Saturday between 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday between 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Contact any of our specialists about your requirements, OR you can click here to drop us a line about what you need. We’ll get back to you in less than 24 hours!